Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Classified Ads

New Classified Ads are already rolling in for next week. I know I haven't been hammering this feature as much as I used to but quite frankly I've been extremely busy these past few weeks, sorry.

Nevertheless, anyone is welcome to send in whatever it is you'd like to sell and no matter what I get it Posted, anyone who's posted an ad knows that.

If you'd like to see anything at all, drop me your ad at alberobutzo@wmconnect.com and I'll get it up right away fro the following Saturday morning. The success rate of selling items has been fantastic and best of all it's FREE!

Thanks for all the support everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

joe,
I sent in an ad for my bobcat and trailer for sale but don't see it in the classifieds. Did you get it?

Richard

Anonymous said...

What is the address for the ads?