Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, October 31, 2008

Frank Kratovil Is A LIAR


A few nights ago, Frank Kratovil challenged Andy Harris during the Debate at Chesapeake College by asking Andy why he would run an ad in which he knew the quote, "WE SOLVED THE CRISIS" was untrue. Frank went on to say that the Daily Times Retracted their original QUOTE and this is a LIE.

I stood in front of ALL of the Kratovil people after the debate and told them Frank Kratovil lied. They all tried to say Frank is a good man, (and he might be) but the fact STILL remains, Frank Kratovil LIED.

The Daily Times printed the QUOTE, WE SOLVED THE CRISIS because that's what Frank said. So, to ALL of those Kratovil fans out there that would just LOVE to get back at me, INCLUDING FRANK KRATOVIL, here's my challenge. YOU show me ONE retraction printed in the Daily Times and I swear to you, I will POST it any time, any place. I am putting it on the record right here and now. There was NEVER a RETRACTION, Frank knows it and so does ALL of his followers.

Crybaby Kratovil can't stand the heat because he talks too much. I am calling the man a LIAR and YOU have every right and now opportunity to prove me wrong. The Daily Times printed what Frank Kratovil said about the Bailout, "WE SOLVED THE CRISIS" and I think ALL of you today can clearly see, we're in a deeper CRISIS today than we were before the Bailout.

OK Frank, my telephone number is 410-430-5349. My e-mail address is alberobutzo@wmconnect.com and my address is 300 W. Main Street in Downtown Salisbury. The ball is now in your court. SHOW ME THE MONEY!

I was man enough to face you after the Debate and challenge you face to face. Here's your chance to make me look like a fool. Guess what Frank, I'm no fool and you're a LIAR. Prove me wrong.

There, I just solved that crisis too, didn't I Frank. Vote Andy Harris for Congress. He won't lie to you like this States Attorney did.

9 comments:

Mardela said...

Wow Joe, you hit that one out of the park! Tampa Bay sure could have used you!

Anonymous said...

I never saw a retraction. Why is Frank challenging Andy over this. Doesn't he realize this will backfire on him. You better produce it Frank but Joe sounds pretty confident you can't. Like I said, I never saw a retraction.

joe albero said...

Mardela:

There was no retraction. Frank said it clear as day, "WE SOLVED THE CRISIS."

The man is a LIAR and as I had respect for Frank, I've proven that time and time again in many different Posts, that night I knew he was full of sh!t and the man wouolodn't look me in the eyes when I challenged him and called him a LIAR to his face.

joe albero said...

wouldn't, sorry.

joe albero said...

DAMN FRANK, I know you and your people live in this Blog, SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!

TideRunner said...

I will be glad when this election is over with. I am so tired of listening to the attacks from both sides clog up the air waves and printed media. The truth of the matter is that both sides are pushing the facts as far as they can for one objective - To get that vote.

As we listen to the political campaigns we fail to realize that no one person can do very much of what they are claiming. The fact of the matter is that regardless of who is elected there are 534 other people in Congress just like them. they are also claiming to be the world's savior and that the person they are running against is Satin him/her self.

Mardela said...

I worked the phones this morning for Andy Harris and I had a few people that had some choice words for Frank Kratovil. Liar was definitely one of them.

After listening to the folks today, I don't give Frank much of a chance. But be that as it is, we still need to get the voters out to the polls on Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

let whiney boy cry wee wee wee all the fuggin' way home. I'm not voting for him and never had any desire to do so, my mama always told me that a liar will also steal, was mama right? all da damn time!

Anonymous said...

What do you expect from someone who one day claims he is one thing and the next day he claims to be something else. actually there are days where he is both on 2 different sheets. Go figure!