Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, October 13, 2008

I`m Voting Dumbocrat

I'm voting Dumbocrat because --English has no place being the official language in America.

I'm voting Dumbocrat because --I'd rather pay $4 for a Gallon of gas than allow drilling for oil off the coasts of America.

I'm voting Dumbocrat because-- I think the government will Do a better job of spending my money than I could.

I'm voting Dumbocrat --because when we pull out of Afghanistan and Iraq, I know the Islamic terrorists will Stop trying to kill us because they'll think we're a Good and decent country.

I'm voting Dumbocrat because-- I believe people who Can't tell us if it will rain in two or three days, can Now tell us the polar ice caps will disappear in ten years
If I don't start riding a bicycle, Build a windmill or inflate my tires to proper levels.

I'm voting Dumbocrat because --it's all right to kill Millions of babies as long as we keep violent, Convicted murderers on death row alive.

I'm voting Dumbocrat because --I believe businesses In America should not be allowed to make profits. Businesses should just break even and give the rest To the government so politicians and bureaucrats Can redistribute the money the way they think it Should be redistributed.

I'm voting Dumbocrat because --I believe guns, and not the People misusing them, are the cause of crimes and killings.

I'm voting Dumbocrat because-- when someone with a Weapon threatens my family or me, I know the government can Respond faster through a call to 911 than I can with a gun in my hand.

I'm voting Dumbocrat because-- oil companies' 5% Profit on a gallon of gas are obscene, but government Taxes of 18% on the same gallon of gas are just fine.

I'm voting Dumbocrat because --I believe three or four Elitist liberals should rewrite the Constitution every Few months to suit some fringe element that could never Get their agenda past voters.

I'm voting Dumbocrat because--- illegal aliens are not Criminals, are not sucking up resources through government aid, Hospital services, education, or social services, But are just people trying to make a better life by coming to America illegally. We can't blame them for that, can we?

I'm voting Dumbocrat because--- now I can marry Whatever I want, so I've decided to marry my horse.


Signed

The Village Idiot

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about, I am voting Dumbocrat because thanks to Mama Pelosi, and Papa Obama, they'll increase my entitlements & food stamps.

Anonymous said...

It is so ironic that you comment about people being pro-choice who oppose the death penalty. I guess you think it's more logical to insist that poor people who do not want and cannot support more children should be forced to have them but then you would cut most social programs needed to provide for those children you mandated be born. The newsflash is that the foster care system can't accommodate any more, people aren't adopting the vast majority of these children, so what is the solution for the ones you and the evangelical right use as such lightning rods? You insist they be born, parents can't care for them, social programs would be cut, foster care programs would also be cut, so what is your alternative plan? Keep in mind you also oppose birth control being discussed in health classes.

Anonymous said...

HA HA you signed the Village Idiot!

That you are, "The Village Idiot!

Bob said...

10:29.....

Here's a novel idea to all of those who are getting pregnant but can't afford to care for the babies......

learn to keep your friggin' legs closed!

Anonymous said...

10:29 Grand dad
Abstinence is the only birth control taught in Wicomico County schools. Kids need and deserve more information but such a policy saves the Board from hearing complaints from adults. It's very similar to Nancy Reagan's "Just Say NO!" that did little to stop drug use. Wicomico's out-of-wedlock birthrate for all ages is second in the state only to Baltimore City, and we are first in the state for unwed mothers 14 and under. Our program has to be more comprehensive than "Don't get pregnant but, if you do, you must have the baby and you must support it even if you can't."

Chimera said...

LOL
I have to admit it is hard for me to be a registered Democrat with Republican ideals.I am staunchly pro-life,think anyone with a sound mind and firearms training has the right to bear arms and hate the current welfare system the way it is.Oh,and I am not pleased with the candidate either.
However,and I hope I do not offend anyone here,but the only folks I see with McCain-Palin signs in their yards are rich people.What's a girl to do at election time?One candidate is too far left,the other too far right.When will a decent person who represents working class people run?

Anonymous said...

bluto,

You should definitely vote for Bob Barr, then. As a proud Fiscal Conservative who is also socially Liberal, I've found the Libertarian party really speaks to me.

It could speak for you, as well.

Anonymous said...

1029 I think you might be confused. Pro choice gives people the option, hence the name CHOICE, where Pro Life there is no option. I am pro choice because it is just that my choice, not yours or anyone elses to make. I'm also 110% for the death penalty. I think the states that actually put the death penalty to use would save a small fortune if they'd line all those up on death row and shoot them down with dart guns. You have to admit, it is more humane than the electric chair. They could die with their buddies instead of alone.

Anonymous said...

6:26,
Grand dad, How about all you "men" pole vault around the room?