Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, October 13, 2008

Question of the Day, Mon 10/13

This week is National School Lunch Week?

Does your child pack or buy? What's their favorite school lunch?

What was your favorite school lunch when you were in school?

My husband loved the Cheeseburgers, tatertots and strawberry eclairs. He jokes with the kids when they get home from school, asking them if they bought him a lunch and put it in their bookbags.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

In elementary school at East Salisbury in the early 70's

My favorite school lunch was
mashed potatos (instant of course)
with ground beef and brown gravy on top.

During High School at Wi Hi
I loved tater tots and pizza!!

Thanks to the lunch ladies for always making great food for us!!

Anonymous said...

My favorite lunch was a nice rare Brontosaurus burger with a side of Thrasher's fries!!

Anonymous said...

In elementary school, my favorite lunch was the rib sandwich with potato wedges...As I got older, I began to appreciate the understated elegance of the pepperoni pizza.

Anonymous said...

My favorite lunch in elementary school (Philadelphia native) was what we called a 'Space Lunch.' It had slim jims, crakers a can juice and maybe something else, I don't remember but we were little and becuase it was something different we loved it ;)

joe albero said...

PIZZA BAGELS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I remember those!!! Must be a philly thing.