Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, October 13, 2008

Lynn Cathcart Knows Joe Albero's Mole In The SPD


I was at the Crime Task Force Meeting last week and Lynn Cathcart came up to me and said. "WE know who your Mole is Joe."

I thought to myself, what in the hell is this woman talking about. So I said, what the hell are you talking about Lynn? She replied, "WE know who your Mole is in the Salisbury Police Department, it's Kenny."

I thought to myself, Kenny? Now I have only known three Kenny's in my time, none of which have anything to do with the SPD. So I replied, OK Lynn, if you say so. She just chuckled thinking she was really onto me.

As I was leaving the building that evening I again asked Lynn, who is Kenny? She laughed and said, you'll figure it out. She then walked away laughing like she was still in middle school.

To make a long story short, Kenny is Lynn Cathcarts Son in Law, the guy that got punched in the head by a SU Football Player. I guess Lynn, Barrie Tilghman and Chief Webster really have me now because they believe Kenny is the one who filled me in on that event BEFORE they had even finished processing the paperwork for the arrests.

Lynn, ask your Son In Law if he was the one who told me. When you get his truthful answer and you still don't believe him, know that you are a paranoid woman who claims she never reads my Blog, yet you know everything that goes on here and challenges me about articles I have written.

Also think about this while you're at it. "WE" means more than just yourself. When anyone reading this Post finishes this article, I would bet that 99% of them know that "WE" means the Mayor and Webster as well. Some Mother In Law you've turned out to be Lynn!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Old dryed up bitty.

Anonymous said...

I know it was Lynn Cathcart herself! It's so obvious! See... Even Joe is covering up for her since "THEY" probably saw her talking with him at the meeting! But don't tell anyone about it! I know it's safe to talk about on here because you know "THEY" won't want to be caught reading this site! ROFLMAO

Anonymous said...

So what if it is Kenny. Many of Salisbury's employees are talking to Joe. They are tired of the crooked, underhanded actions of this City's leaders. It's called Checks and Balances. The city workers version of The Whistle Blowers Policy. The City has one, but retaliates when they come forward. My neighbor works for the City and its unbelievable what goes on in this City. He could write a book. She said it has always existed, but really hit a high with this Mayor. I support the City workers and whatever way they can get the message out. If he City wasn't up to no good, then there wouldn't be any articles here about them.

Anonymous said...

This old gal is a piece of work. She and J. Robinson should team up and solve the Mole problem in the City. They both love the Mare and think they're more important than they are. The moles are here to stay, so you better get used to it. There's a little thing called freedom of speech in this country. It grants citizens the right to free speech and you the right to make a fool of yourself with such comments.

Anonymous said...

If you have nothing to hide, who cares who talks or looks.

Anonymous said...

That woman needs a life instead of worrying over who might be talking to you. Was Kenny the only one who knows what happened? Can you see her sitting up at night wondering who might be talking to Joe next.

Anonymous said...

Lynn Cathcart is pulling at straws she doesn't know her butt from first base. I'll tell you who told Joe. I told him and I'll keep on telling him anything I want to, now come and find me, Mrs Cathcart.

Anonymous said...

The fact of the matter is that some information is confidential because it is sensitive in nature. Sometimes keeping things confidential is how cases are solved. Things such as what the mayor is doing with taxpayer money and how the chief anually refuses to fight for his officers' salaries are open for debate and should absolutely be public knowledge. A police officer or any employee of the police department who leaks confidential and sensitive information about a case or several cases should be fired.

Anonymous said...

kenny's dead

Anonymous said...

Hey Lynn, thanks for putting a target on your Son-in-Laws back. Nice thing to do to your daughter's husband. I hope you have room at you lovely retirement estate for your daughter and grandchildren.... Dumbass!!

Anonymous said...

They killed Kenny!!!

Anonymous said...

Does this mean Kenny won't be invited to the Cathcarts for Thanksgiving dinner? Bet he's glad of that. An evening with Lynn and Don would make one contemplate suicide or at the very least running as far from them as possible.

Anonymous said...

Lynn don't bother going out posturing for increased pay and benefits for SPD like you and Janice did during the last election. We see where you stand now and it sure isn't with your family. Way to go Lynn, I hope Don's retirement checks can support your daughter and her family, it looks like Kenny will soon be out of a job.

Anonymous said...

Can you be any more narcissistic?