Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Fernando At Parkside's Pep Rally

"Hey Joe,

I like your blog a lot and I thought that you might be interested in this. Our local boxer, Fernando, was at Parkside's pep rally tonight. I, being a senior, was glad to see him there. I wish you where there. The rally was good and everyone filled their bellies with the finest barbecue, courtesy of Whitey's. I'm glad Fernando came, and I wish him luck. Everyone at Parkside appreciates a former graduate, Fernando, for being the best!

Ricky McGee"

Thanks Ricky. See you at the Fight tomorrow night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Joe, How are ticket sales? Are there any good seats left? Do you still have some?

Anonymous said...

Is this guy running for mayor? If not, he should think about it.