Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, September 26, 2008

Question of the Day, Fri 9/26

Today is Love Note Day.

Do you keep love notes? Do you write little love notes to your spouse/lover on the fridge or in their lunchboxes? Do you like receiving notes from time to time from your spouse/lover reminding you of something? Do you have a favorite love note that you gave or received that you've kept? How about your children....do you sometimes write a note and stick it in their bookbags, folders or lunchboxes for encouragement or reminders?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes,I used to put "notes" in my children's lunch bags, husbands too, notes sometimes on the counter, sometimes on the bathroom mirror. Surprises under the pillow.

Everyone likes to be thought of in special ways. When someone is nice, (even a stranger) I tell them. I believe that people need to be told they look nice, smell nice did something nice, kids too.

I have dedicated my self to doing just that for others. You would be surprised what excellent results it brings, over time. To yourself and to others.

Anonymous said...

When my rear window is dusty, I will often look in my rear view mirror and see " I (heart) you."

Anonymous said...

We put notes in our kids lunch, and sometimes after I drop them off at daycare, I go to their school and write notes to stick on their books.

Now hubby and I write notes 3-4 times a week, sometimes, love notes, sometimes rants. Mostly love notes. He tells me he loves me, and why he loves me. I save them - he doesn't know that ;) They are special to me. I think he just throws mine away, he's read it, so no need to keep it!?!?!?!

SunnyInOC said...

he knows you keep them now....lol