Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, September 08, 2008

Just When I Thought I Had Seen Everything...

And Salisbury and OC gripe about their Adult Businesses!
This little gem is just outside of Casper, Wyoming on the road to the Airport.
If you will look closely you will see that the door on the right allows one to drive in. What this picture does not show is that you can actually drive thru!
It was taken at 60mph and I just couldn't capture it quickly enough.
I am simply perplexed by the entire concept of a drive- thru-massage.
Our 9 year old was with us and we were trying to down play the absurdity of this and he said "Maybe they Massage your hand as you drive through"...
You never know what your going to see along the highway's of America, but it never ceases to amaze me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A happy ending is a happy ending. 'Nuff said.

thomas augustus littleton said...

How long does it take to get to this terrible place?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. I was wonder where they moved to!

Anonymous said...

In this case, does a table shower = a car wash? Just wonderin.