Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, September 08, 2008

It's A Crap Shoot On Mill Street Today



I don't know what they're doing but the Draw Bridge has gone off twice today. I say gone off because I haven't actually seen it go up. The polls keep coming down and there's a lot of bell ringing going on but at least twice today traffic has been stopped so they can do what they're doing, which I have no clue what they're doing? LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have no clue period!

Anonymous said...

JOE THERE ARE SERVICE PITS UNDERGROUND THAT CONTAIN ELECTRICAL WIRING, ETC.VERY HIGH TIDES WATER ENTERS THESE PITS AND ITS BEEN A PROBLEM AS LONG AS THE BRIDGE HAS BEEN THERE.THATS NEVER GONNA CHANGE.

Ray said...

I'm sure that they could build those service pits up so that the high tide wouldn't cause problems? And very inexpensively.