Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, September 01, 2008

'Alaskan Tag' with a Polar Bear

From Shishmaref, Alaska. Shishmaref is in the Nome region of Alaska; i.e., up north on the west coast.

A game of 'Alaskan Tag' that I guarantee you don't want to be it! If you ever feel like you're getting the run-a-round, just remember this guy. Get in the truck already! I'll have to admit, the 4th picture is my favorite! And this is not a very large bear.





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makes you wonder how this Alaskan Tag game ended.

Anonymous said...

That be Bubba chasing a burger.

Anonymous said...

That's Sarah Palin in the polar bear suit and Joe Biden in the blue coat.

My money is on Sarah.

Anonymous said...

i have me a nice new winter coat.

Anonymous said...

Not a very large bear? Big enough for me to run like heck.

Maybe the guy's door was frozen shut?

Sorry, I can't come up with a politcal comparison. I really do think about more things than slamming the candidates.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you get the bear; sometimes the bear gets you.