Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Slow Start

It has been a VERY long day for me today. That being said, the Posts going up for Wednesday morning will be slow to start but once I get going it should pick up fairly quick as there are numerous Posts of what I feel are of great importance. So be easy on me in the morning Folks and things will come together sooner than you think. I'm just not prepared to sit up half the night pre posting information, I need a break. Thanks for understanding. Consider it our version of a late delivery for the first time in three years. LOL

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you need a loyal trustworthy sexy assistant

Anonymous said...

good-night swet heart well its time to go,,,,,

Anonymous said...

Your adoring public isn't that greedy.

Get some sleep.

Anonymous said...

Joe:

Keep up the good work! Love & XXXXX's


Barrie

Anonymous said...

Anon 10:37pm The operative word is TRUSTWORTHY.Nothing to do with sexy.Hardhead

Anonymous said...

Joe
you need a break worst than Congress. don't feel guilty and enjoy the rest. you will still be ahead of the rest.