Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Dear Mr. Ed Wagner, (Owner Of The Pet Emporium) Kiss My A$$!

"Joe:

I am the owner of Seaford Pet Emporium. On the return of my vacation, I have been informed of the website sbynews.com and the comments made by yourself and a staff member. I do not appreciate the information being posted be yourself, nor by my staff. The employee responsible for the remarks is no longer employed with us due to her actions . I am very disturbed that you would post the information in the begin with, however, that is not my concern. My concern is the comments made back from my employee; I would appreciate it if you would remove the comments following Katie's remarks. It is uncalled for, and disrespectful. If you fail to meet my requests, I will be forced to take legal actions as slander and misrepresentation of my corporation, and the reputation of my remaining staff.

Ed Wagner
Seaford Pet Emporium
22410 Sussex Hwy
Seaford, DE 19973
302-629-9111 Business
302-381-9701 Cell"

You have your attorney call my attorney so MY attorney can have a good laugh. Then maybe the two can have lunch and crack up together! God, do I welcome this lawsuit! GO HERE to see the main article.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

He hired her... he gets to deal with her actions.

Anonymous said...

Interesting that his only concern is the post by his gutter-trash former employee, rather than the state of his facility and the cleanliness (or lack thereof).
Rather than spend money or lawyers he should hire someone to clean his store and the animals' cages.
Even so, I'd NEVER shop there knowing how this guy does business.

Anonymous said...

Good Lord, Joe, we're going to have to changed your name to SUE (me) ROFL

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Ed. This site is opinion's only. Every one is entitled to them. Hopefully it helped you realize some things that were going on that you might have missed and now have corrected.

Nobody wants to see anyone's business fail in this day and age!

Anonymous said...

If FOX 5 news in NY got sued for every business they reported on they'd be off the air. Get over it Ed, clean your store up, hire employees that want a job and not just a paycheck, people that take pride in their work.

The post was a wakeup call, like it or not, we all get them at sometime or other.

Anonymous said...

How dumb are these people? If they would just shut up then everyone would forget about it, instead they keep punishing themselves by re-living the first post.

Anonymous said...

the fired employee has a better case against this guy, then he does against joe. me i couldnt care less, animals are food.

Anonymous said...

The owner of the store would be better served to keep his mouth shut.

He should be more concerned that one of your readers might not file a civil or criminal action against his filthy store.

Then, he really will have hell to pay. In fact, I have a notion to file the action myself. What a disgrace.

Anonymous said...

geeezzz this was like a month ago and hes just now responding???

like everyone else said clean up the place and just move on... Actions speek louder then words... lol and threats

Chimera said...

LOL A boy named Sue-great song.
This gentleman apparently does not care much for his business or he would be more aware of the day to day operations.Joe,you travel alot and own a business-would YOU go away over a month without checking in at your biz? Dont think so!
And Mr.Wagner,you've been blogged!