Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

BARRIE & HILLARY – TOGETHER IN DENVER


[a Sbynews Exclusive Report]


A source in the Maryland Delegation to the Democrat National Convention has
sent this photo of Hillary greeting her committed alternate delegate from
Salisbury and reported their conversation as follows:

HRC – Barrie, let’s have a hug. I’ve been reading Sbynews every day and know
that Joe Albero has done to you what Rush Limbaugh did to me. It looks like
we’re both sore losers now, so we need a hug.

BPT – Keep your damn hug and give me Bill’s cellphone number. He’s always been
my role model, and I’ve got a big cigar for him to "smoke."

HRC – OK, as long as you don’t tell Chelsea how you got it. I could care less
what the two of you do.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you have to be so disrespectful? This makes you look like an idiot in my eyes. I believe there is enough truths to reported on how you think Barrie does her job as Mayor without posting trash like this. I have never been able to see humor when the children are mentioned in trying to be funny. If people could be more respectful of others it sure would be better world. Do you know you can blog about the wrong without having a "potty" mouth, Try it!

Anonymous said...

"POTTY MOUTH" SAYS ALOT ABOUT YOUR DEMEANOR.

Anonymous said...

11:03--

You were warned in advance . . .

"Either you love us or you hate us! This Blog is opinionated only."

Anonymous said...

joe you POTTY-MOUTH, i havent heard that in years.

Anonymous said...

This blog also says it is unbiased. I'm not sure about that. Just don't see much about McCain on this blog.

Anonymous said...

Actually, Barrie is in Denver and so is Peter Franchot, State Comptroller. I'd love to be a fly on the wall and hear their conversations. I'll bet she is filling his head now with how mean spirited Joe Albero is.

Anonymous said...

They deserve each other -- all three of them!

Anonymous said...

Joe:

You "disrespectful" schmuck -- keep up the good work.

Happy Harry In Hebron

Anonymous said...

11:03

What are those "truths to reported on how you think Barrie does her job as Mayor"?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Anonymous said...

i think it's bill who has the big cigar and she wants to smoke it

gobble gobble