Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Rescue Kitten Update


The skinny little shy kitten that arrived at our home a week or so ago now has a belly and some meat on his bones. Yeah, we've even taken him indoors and quite frankly we can't get enough of his sharp little claws/nails sticking us constantly as he climbs up our legs to get our attention. "09o98" He just jumped on the keyboard and made this previous quote. LOL I made it bold.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simple pleasures for simple minds.

Anonymous said...

Thak God there is someone else out there saving the animals....I rescued 8 cats from behind the old Giant Food, had them fixed and found them very nice homes. I will never be sorry I spent that money and every time I see one of them I am so glad I found them.

Anonymous said...

You may want to visit your local lottery or keno vendor. I prefer craps myself, but maybe kitty is trying to give you some karmic payback.