Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, June 30, 2008

More Proof The Blog Works

Sunny & Joe.....Thanks for this forum, it helped answer my questions about getting the three package deal from Comcast, TV, high speed internet and Phone as well.

I got details today I'll save close to $500 a year and still have the same phone number. To the person that stated "when they called to extend their same package, and was told it wasn't allowed." I was told that you MUST call and request the extra 2 year extension, and you must call before your present method of payment expires.

Hope that helps answer your question, but if it were me I'd call and raise hell, last time I did that and they wanted to argue, I asked them "Do you want me to come to see you in person to get this straight? LoL Got what I wanted!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beware....did they tell you there is a few hour back-up in case of power failure?....did they tell you your phones must be hard wired?...also, when the cable goes out (very frequently in my case), you have NO phone, NO internet, basically NO communication. Another one I have experienced, No phone, No internet, but, TV is OK???? I signed on for 2 yrs, can't wait till October..Comcast is gone, just like the Daily Slime! Sorry couldn't warn you earlier.
willy.hindsite.2020

Anonymous said...

how can I extend my two year plan with comcast that I signed up for last july? Any ideas?

Tim Chaney said...

I haven't made the switch yet just called to get the info...Thank You.

I've had the cable TV for quite a few years with only one interruption. It may help that I live near the hospital, anything involved with the hospital seems to attract top priority when it comes to power outages and phone troubles.

You need to contact Comcast before your plan runs out and request an extension of that plan for 2 more years. You have to do it before the deal expires, put a date to call them on January 31,so that you can remember to put it on your new calendar, and call them a month or two before it expires.