Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, June 30, 2008

Classified Ads

Saturday is usually the slowest day on the Blog so I'm considering putting up Classified Ads for Saturdays should people send in their complete ad so all I have to do is copy it and paste it to the entire Post.

You can e-mail me the item you want listed and I'm not going to run forever long ads on items. Get to the point and give an e-mail address so people can contact you directly. If you'd like to add a telephone number that would be cool too.

I'll see how it works for a few weeks and go from there. E-mail me your information at, alberobutzo@wmconnect.com Oh, unlike the Daily Times, our ads will be FREE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is to cool

Anonymous said...

AWESOME idea, Joe.
You da man!!!

joe albero said...

For now I think Saturday will be fine. As it grows we'll have a separate page for it.

Anonymous said...

In my opinion a separate page is much better. That way the blog doesn't get cluttered with ads in between stories (like the daily slime).

Kevin