Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, June 30, 2008

Another Hit From Wicomico Surf

As much as I appreciate the efforts of this artist, I hope he doesn't hold his breath waiting for HONEST answers from the current administration or the council majority.

Keep those hits coming. Click the following highlighted "I Need To Know" to listen to the song. I Need To Know

I Need To Know
by Wicomico Surf

I don’t want to bother you

I got a question or two

Hate to bother you now but

It’s what I pay you for anyhow

I don’t like what I see

I don’t like what’s happen’n to you and me

And I think I should be heard

And I want a BLACK AND WHITE ANSWER

I know I will listen

But don’t throw up your screen of defenses

I Need To Know
How It’s Spent Where It went
What did it Show

Hate to bother you right now

It’s public comment I won’t shout

Don’t point you finger at me

Cause this is the reason I’m free

I WANT A CLEAR ANSWER

From what I ask

If you don’t like it you can go “mow the grass”

And I don’t care your opinion of me

I’m a payer of taxes you see

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great stuff! Love the harmony part.

But the audio stopped on mine after "It's public comment, I won't shout."

Bummer.

Anonymous said...

Works good for me, I heard it right to the end.

Anonymous said...

Neat song, so stop your bitchin and do something about it