Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I Put It Up, The Daily Times Puts It Up

WCSO Nails Another One! Posted by joealbero at 11:25 AM

"SALISBURY: Man held after trying to flush drugs down a toilet - 11:36 AM"

It's called, influence.

Have you noticed how they're actually starting to become a newspaper again? It can't last long but today's paper sure was refreshing. The Times never did articles about the Salisbury Police and WCSO, but now they do. ROTFLMAO! It's even Breaking News now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe,
Put up a post about the daily times littering my front yard every week! They keep throwing that worthless crap they call "The Wicomico Weekly" in my driveway and I am sick of it! I did not ask for this delivery and I am considering sending a bill to them for me to have to keep picking up this trash they deliver without my consent!

Anonymous said...

I have had the same experience with the Daily Disappointment! I called to speak with the editor and they put me on hold for over 10 minutes so I just finally hung up!
They could care less who's yard they trash up! It should be called the Wicomico Weakling! LMAO