Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, March 10, 2008

Kenny Burns Joins Politicker MD


I came to learn this evening that our co writer Kenny Burns has been invited to be a Columnist for Politicer MD, a very well respected Blog in Maryland.

Kenny is an unbelievable writer and a great friend who is so universal it isn't funny. Kenny works in television and radio as well and absolutely loves politics.

So congratulations to both Politicker MD and Maryland Politics Today Kenny Burns.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Co-writer? When was the last time he posted anything on SBYNEWS?

joe albero said...

4 days ago. "Gonzales: O’Malley Is Still Not Cool"

Anything else, smart a$$?

Anonymous said...

What's that? One in the last 3 months? Come on Joe, give me a break.

joe albero said...

I'm sensing jealousy from the anti Albero Bloggers. This is too funny. Do go on and tell us why it would matter anyway? Oh, if you go back and look, he's posted far more often than you suggest. Now I'm through with the instant messenging here, so move on.

Anonymous said...

As a new reader and commenter (is that a real word?), I welcome all opportunities to see the political word from other sides....I hope that this blog will consider that not all readers adhere to the sames points of view as the (very well informed) blogger. I'm a Democrat who respects the opinions of most Republicans, especially those who respect mine.
Thanks, An Undecided Democrat

joe albero said...

That's a great point, commenter. I have been using it for years but I'm not so sure it's a word?

My Ex used to always say, conversate as a word too. So many people use that word you'd think by now it would have been accepted as one as well?

Welcome to my Blog. I hope you enjoy it. It's spicy, yet real.

Anonymous said...

MY mother would describe something confusing as "a real puzzlement". I was in college before it occured to me that this wasn't a real word.
I still say it whenever I need to.
Sometimes original words are the best ones! TUD