Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Whistle Blowers


I want to personally thank ALL of those individuals that have come forward to expose anything and everything they know about any wrong doing in Wicomico County. I told you they'd take care of you.

I shared this information pleading others to come forward because I happen to know things are going to get VERY rough on those who have not come forward and think they can hide.

Playing poker with Sheriff Mike Lewis is STUPID! If you think he's not coming after you, you're wrong! This case is NOT at all closed and there are still plenty of others out there who have NOT come forward.

That being said, I strongly suggest that even if you're NOT a County Employee and you're in a business related to anything that was going on, I will say it again, go to Sheriff Lewis, Rick Pollitt and or send me a e-mail like some have done already and I will make sure it gets to the proper people.

I must also admit, I'm amazed at all the favors that have gone on for so many years to people personally and while they may have been able to get away with it in the past, ALL of it is coming out now and Sheriff Lewis is going to go after those people who stole from the County.

This means labor, supplies, you know what I'm talking about IF you're involved. I'm telling you, come forward before your life gets miserable!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so damn glad this stuff is coming out of the darkness. Keep diggin.
Who do the "whistleblowers" go to if there is any known wrongdoing involving city people? Maybe we can smoke out the vermine in the city limits. That's what I am waiting for.
Sign me 'sick and tired of the same ole sh*t'.

Anonymous said...

I bet the city is so glad that they are not the focus for once.

Anonymous said...

The city isn't the focus, for the moment. Their turn is right around the corner.

Anonymous said...

CLICK ON THIS PICTURE SO YOU CAN REALLY SEE WHY RICK POLLITT HAS A MESS IN THIS COUNTY.