Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, February 01, 2008

The Rumor Mill

After my Post yesterday about the Audit, my phone went off the hook the entire day. Certainly people were calling about being upset but more than that, some were calling to inform me they were going to RUN FOR MAYOR.

Barrie Tilghman has dug a hole so deep for herself, she's history Ladies & Gentlemen. After almost burning up TWO cell phone batteries, it was decided we were not going to make any announcements as of yet but I can assure you, Barrie Tilghman is in deep trouble.

Rest assure, you are in good hands with Candidates that are coming forward. There is light at the end of the tunnel and it will be my pleasure to watch the door of the GOB smack her in the ass on her way out. Yes, I'll have a camera at the front and back doors.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEEEEEEEE HAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW. And thats all I got to say about that.

Anonymous said...

My dog would like to run for mayor of Salisbury. He has a good nose for sniffing out things that are rotting, like 3/5 of the council, personnel, and department heads.

Hey, its more than you got now.

Vote Bowser, Salisburys next mayor.

Anonymous said...

I would rather see the door knock her on her ass, she might like being smacked.