Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, February 01, 2008

A Nice Message From A Reader Of Sbynews

"Since then I have been checking out your blog that covers all of the kinds of stories I was wishing to hear! Your work truly speaks for itself. I really look forward to hearing what comes next. As far as the daily times, they are the most clueless so called "local source of information" I have ever seen. It's nice to know that someone is actually being proactive and trying to bring the truth out. I dont like to sound negative because I really do like Salisbury and I truly envision some very prosperous times to come. I just think as a whole and as a community that we are not taking the steps to do so. In the meantime, we need more people like yourself to uncover the negatives, lies, deceits, and just plain old fashion/old school ways of handling day to day business. Please keep up the good work and pave the way for the new and innovative DELMARVA!"

No comments: