Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

NO DELIVERY THIS MORNING FROM THE DAILY TIMES


If you're waiting around for YOUR Daily Times, you know, the one YOU paid for, it ain't there! Why, who the hell knows? Nevertheless, there are some of us who cannot access their Website either because they're too lazy to make any corrections to help Dial Up Users.
Oh well, the timing couldn't be any better for these kind of mistakes while Salisbury News enjoyed yet ANOTHER Record Day yesterday, honest to God. Look out Daily Times and please, keep up the good work.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got mine in Pittsville this morning and was sent into shock after reading the editorial that actually spoke the truth regarding the audit!!!

joe albero said...

NO WAY! Come On Daily Times, get me my damn paper! I'm tired of this crap. 2 cups of coffee and I'm ready to go! ARGHHHH!

Anonymous said...

I thought you cancelled your subscription, liar?

Anonymous said...

Thats why i dont get the paper joe! Its never here, and the service sucks!! But your here every morning, and so am I!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Got mine in Sharptown!

Anonymous said...

I still say your wasting your money on that quasi parchment of communication which strangely looks more like tinder or cage lining than a newspaper!

Anonymous said...

Got mine today but have missed 4 in the last 2 weeks. Another one wet. Called they told me it would be delivered each time within q hour. Three and four hours later I got it. I told them I get better reporting from you. Now if you would only publish the suduko and crossword puzzels to go with my coffee I would be much happier.

riverrat

Anonymous said...

Hey riverrat,
I have mentioned to Joe, on several occasions, if he would start posting the Obits, I would drop the Daily Slime in a heartbeat. Hmmmmmm Joe's classifieds.... that could be interesting.

farm boy