Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Maryland Politics Today Joins Salisbury News


Ladies & Gentlemen,


I am VERY pleased to announce that Mr. Kenny Burns of Maryland Politics Today, (a very respected Blogger) from the Western Shore has joined Salisbury News.


Mr. Burns will bring a Journalistic talent very rare to the Blogosphere. If you haven't been to his Site, click the Link below and see for yourself just how professional this young man is.
Welcome aboard Kenny and we thank you for your input on both the Eastern Shore and Western Shore.


GO HERE to see Kenny's Site, Maryland Politics Today. Mr. Burns has also achieved the #1 Blogger status in the state of Maryland numerous times by Blognetnews.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is good news. I have been following Mr. Burns for more than a year now and I was disappointed when his blog closed down for a while. I'm glad to see he's back and I can assure you I'll enjoy this addition to your blog.

Anonymous said...

Kenny Burns is a great guy. This is big, Joe. I can only imagine what this is going to do for both of you. Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Kenny-

You're a great investigative reporter. Welcome.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm impressed. Thanks for turning me onto his site Joe. Are there any more bloggers out there we should know about?

joe albero said...

If it keeps up like this, the good ones will all be here on Salisbury News. LOL

Anonymous said...

I just read a couple of articles on his site and it looks like he's already been putting up articles about Salisbury. I like his style. I'm not so sure it's going to look good on Salisbury being exposed on the western shore though?

Anonymous said...

When can we expect to see some of his work here Joe?

joe albero said...

That's completely up to Kenny.

joe albero said...

Since when has ANY exposure on Salisbury been good over on the Western Shore! I recall something about an outhouse!

Anonymous said...

WELCOME KENNY, MAYBE YOU CAN HELP THE SALISBURY VOTERS TO KICK ASS.

Anonymous said...

Kenny is a great writer.As far as "respect",I believe he has lost some by posting in this unprofessional setting.