Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, January 11, 2008

Should Be Another Record Day

Leave it to Barrie Tilghman and The Daily Times to put SBYNEWS.COM over the top once again. It's only 3:30 PM and we're already close to a record day.

Sadly, the Daily Times always refuses to print the actual address to Salisbury News and or mention the actual Blog Site name. They like to say things like, Joe Albero or Weblog.

That's OK though. Obviously when you Google my name it brings you to the Blog, or shall I say, Salisbury News.

Let me see if I can make your weekend Barrie. The hits are averaging around 2,000 people/visits per hour. YOU DO THE MATH!

I'd also like to thank G.A. Harrison for his wisdom and words in this morning's article about the Mayor, the Zoo and me. We're fortunate enough to have someone with such qualities on board and I'm looking forward to a banner year in 2008.

4 comments:

Tim Chaney said...

Nobody is hard to find, even I can be found on google. So I doubt people have trouble finding you Joe!

I googled my name a while back and there was a choice saying "Tim Chaney blasts Tighlman administration" Hahahaaaa

I kinda felt like Steve Martin in the movie "Jerk," when he saw his name listed in the phone book LoL WaHOO~!!

Anonymous said...

If not for Barrie Tilghman not nearly as many people would know about the blogs. Her endorsement is priceless.

Anonymous said...

Joe:

Congrats for several very good posts about Barrie and Smallsbury's Zoo debacle (and kudos to GA for a great post), but why did you have to bury it under more police beat and other junk, like the thing about O J Simpson, a new car, the "BAM" marine, etc. -- how does that stuff have any pertinence to being our "source for local news"?

LadyLibertarian said...

Hey, Joe, where can I get a sbynews.com bumper sticker and an "I want my vote back" with a circle and a line drawn through it over Louweasel Smith's name? I saw one when I was up near the mall yesterday, and LOVED it. I'd pay money for it.