Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, January 25, 2008

''Late Show'' Obama's Funny Top 10 List

Just wait for his Republican and Democratic opponents to get all over Sen. Barack Obama for making campaign promises he'll never keep. He says he's going to choose Oprah as his vice president! Just joking. The Democratic presidential wannabe was a guest on David Letterman's "Late Show" on Thursday, Jan. 24, and Obama delivered the top 10 list, showing the world he has a sense of humor.

The list was supposed to be 10 campaign promises, all delivered tongue-in-cheek, although Oprah as VP might not be a bad idea now that we think about it.

Top 10 Barack Obama Campaign Promises presented by Sen. Barack Obama:

10. "To keep the budget balanced, I'll rent the Situation Room for sweet 16s."
9. "I will double your tax money at the craps table."
8. "Appoint Mitt Romney Secretary of Lookin' Good."
7. "If you bring a gator to the White House, I'll wrassle it."
6. "I'll put Regis on the nickel."
5. "I'll rename the 10th month of the year 'Barack-tober.'"
4. "I won't let Apple release the new and improved iPod the day after you bought the previous model."
3. "I'll find money in the budget to buy Letterman a decent hairpiece."
2. "Pronounce the word nuclear, nuclear."
1. "Three words: Vice President Oprah."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Numbers 2 and 3 made me laugh out loud!

Tim Chaney said...

During a debate the reporter asked Obama what he thought about the notion that Bill Clinton was the first black man voted as president?

Obama replied, "I'd have to reserve judgement until I saw him dance," ROFLMFAO Even Billary was laughing!