Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, January 14, 2008

The Eastern Shore Loves Andy Harris


Look, I don't care who you like in the race for Congress, I have seen who is getting most of the attention and I personally don't care what the polls are saying, even if Andy Harris is ahead.

I have traveled through the Eastern Shore to the Western Shore and there are Andy Harris Signs everywhere! People like this man, they believe him and his track record proves he's the man for the job.

I was recently at a Republican Candidate Forum and while most of the people were inside, I stayed right at the door coming in and out, still being able to listen to the Candidates speak. I personally watched almost every single person coming in and out of the Forum and you know what, I watched almost every single person go right to the Andy Harris Signs and Brochures while Pipken's sat full and everyone elses as well.

I'm not kidding you Folks, Andy Harris is a clear front runner and everything else is hype. WHO was the last one out of that room? Andy Harris! Why? Because everyone wanted to ask him a question or two. They wanted to thank him and let him know he has their vote.

I'll be posting more about the Forum later but I'm simply telling you from what I've personally seen, Andy Harris has proven to be the most worthy Candidate. If you don't believe me, take a ride to the Bay Brisge and see all the Harris Signs.

Oh, I should add, THERE'S NOT ONE GILCHREST SIGN, NOT ONE!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been around a lot of elections and there doesn't seem to be any relationship between signage and winning.

joe albero said...

No Name, No Background, BULLSHIT! Sorry but that was the biggest line of crap I've read in a long time.

Anonymous said...

More signs just means he has more money to spend

Anonymous said...

No Name, No Background, BULLSHIT! Sorry but that was the biggest line of crap I've read in a long time.

I'm being honest, Joe. We'll see if it holds true in this case in a few weeks.

joe albero said...

You Gilchrest people are unbelievable. Let me try to g o r e a l l y s l o w f o r y o u.

Location, location, location! It's one thing to ILLEGALLY put up a yard sign on the side of the road. It's another when farmers and property owners are putting 4x8 signs up with a Candidate they believe in.

Like I said in the Post. Gilchrest has nothing up anywhere I recognized and or saw in my travels. Maybe he does have one up here or there but I didn't see a one of them.

We're talking about HUGE signs, not yard signs and again I simply challenge any one of you to take a ride towards the Bay Bridge and you'll clearly see, Harris has the Eastern Shore won.

Anonymous said...

Or, perhaps his internal polling is telling him he doesn't have to waste the money.

joe albero said...

I just got off the phone with a friend of mine who had a Doctors appointment in Baltimore this morning. He's on his way home and I happened to call him to ask a technical question and he said, "Have you seen all the Andy Harris Signs on Rt. 50?"

I told him I had put up a Post about it this morning, funny you should mention it. We spoke for about 15 minutes and the whole time he kept saying, there's another one. Oh wait, there's three more. This went on the entire time we were on the phone.

Anonymous said...

Joe:

Which of the Democrat candidates for the 1st District seat in Congress has the most signs?

joe albero said...

I didn't notice, have you?

Anonymous said...

Kratovil

Anonymous said...

I really dont care how many signs he has or what poles say. I'm voting for Gilcrest. I vote based on performance and integrity. Politicing makes me sick with all the backstabbing and here say. That why I first voted for Wayne years ago. He was down to earth and related to the common man on common issues. Mr Harris may be a fine person, but Wayne has proven himself for many years.

joe albero said...

Who in the hell is that? You're telling me they have signs up on Rt. 50????? NOT!

joe albero said...

You can't even spell the man's name right. I'd expect those who can't do so to vote for him anyway. Yeah, Gilchrest, honest, NOT! Check your wallet too. That is, if it's still there.

Anonymous said...

I tried to get a Harris yard sign but they are all out.

Anonymous said...

I just came back from Baltimore this morning. I have to tell you Andy Harris owns Kent Island. There must have been a dozen of Andy's to 2 or 3 Pipkin and one for Wayne. The thing is Andy is from the western shore and Kent Island is Pipkin's district.

Anonymous said...

Harris support, especially in Queen Anne County, Wayne Back yard, is unbeleivable. The man is gathering momentum like I haven't seen in a long time.

Anonymous said...

hey anonyoue 1:56

Where you driving the same time I was? It's incredible isn't it?

Tim Chaney said...

Gilchrest is toast....burnt toast~!

Anonymous said...

Who in the hell is that? You're telling me they have signs up on Rt. 50????? NOT!

As I recall, he has at least one billboard.

Anonymous said...

FYI...signs don't get people elected.