Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Daily Times Just Can't Say BLOGS!

Poll
Where do you prefer to get information to help you decide which candidate gets your vote?

I watch TV ads and listen to candidate debates.
I look at each candidate's record, experience and campaign statements to figure it out for myself.
I read news stories online, in magazines and in newspapers, and watch TV news shows.
I rely on the material each candidate mails to my house to help me decide.


OK, so they said, on line. Come on now. Everyone knows that BLOGS have been a HUGE way to get the word out during elections and the Newspapers can't even keep up with them any more. So I ask you, is this Poll actually fair?

IMO, it is and it isn't. It is because they conveniently mention On Line, just like they say Joe Albero or Weblog in articles about me personally but they refuse to say Salisbury News and or sbynews.com. They're slick and they spend most of their time figuring out just how they can stay away from ever using the word Blog.

1 comment:

Tim Chaney said...

Well I know for sure that I wouldn't use The Daily Drag's blog site to inform me about politics.

I may as well ask Mussolini~!