Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, January 28, 2008

Arminio Walks The Plank


Look, I'm just going to keep it real and tell you my thoughts on this guy as this Blog is all about my own opinions anyway.

Joe Arminio is a guy in outer space who likes to call Republicans Neocons. While giving his closing statement last night, Arminio pulled out a piece of timber large enough for a barn, not an alleged campaign sign. There was still old nails sticking out of it while he barely got over Pipkin's head, (not hard to do) and this was NOT a fresh piece of wood used for any yard sign. Nevertheless, that's what he was selling anyway.

Arminio went on to try and make people believe this was what was left of one of his signs on a Democrats property. PLEASE! First of all, IF it was on a democrats property, perhaps they realized just how big a nut you are and they probably started reading your book that you more than likely DONATED to them as a swap for allegedly putting your sign up and they busted the sh!t out of it themselves?

Arminio will be at the Chamber of Commerce tonight in Salisbury at 7:30 PM, go see for yourself just how big a nut this guy is, seriously. Although I am expecting some serious fireworks at the City Council Meeting tonight, (SERIOUSLY) I may even go for a good laugh.

Between Pipken playing the Bully and Arminio screaming and yelling as well, they're NOT the type of people you'd ever think of bringing home to your Mother, (if you are a female). So if that's how they are personality wise, who the heck would even think of sending them to Congress? Then again, people voted for Barrie Tilghman. It's a strange country we live in! LOL

I should add. Show me ONE big sign this guy has anywhere anyway? I see a million little signs, I saw them place 5 of them under an Andy Harris sign buut I have yet to see ONE big sign anywhere, have you?

No comments: