Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, January 28, 2008

Arminio Aides Admit To Illegally Placed Signs



While I confronted Arminio and his Campaign Manager this afternoon, I told them for 90 to 100 miles or so on Rt. 50 there was one of his signs every quarter of a mile. I said, did you get permission to put those signs there and isn't that illegal? Arminio responded, we're working on that. His Campaign Manager admitted he knew they did NOT have permission but everyone else is doing it.

No, I don't agree with that at all. As a matter of fact, people outside the Forum stated they were sick of seeing his signs everywhere and obviously people were knocking them down in anger, as shown above.

I personally think this guy is trying to sell his Book and couldn't care less about winning a seat in Congress. To each his own, I guess.

No comments: