Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, December 03, 2007

This Passenger In This City Vehicle Isn't Wearing A Seat Belt!!!!



If you're wondering why, it's because the passenger is a DOG! I took this photo yesterday, (Sunday) on my way to the Parade. I was riding down Rt. 50 and saw the vehicle and took a double take when I saw this huge dog inside. Take Home Vehicles are one thing but sporting your Lab around using City gas as well, that's a bit overboard, wouldn't you agree?

Click on the top image to enlarge and see the dog through the passenger side window.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The passenger is running for mayor in 2009. He's out getting a jumpstart on campaigning. He doesn't fear Barrie and company, he is out gathering support. I'll vote for him, he sure can't do any worse than Barrie has done. The only fault I can find with him as mayor is he'll piss on fire hydrants while Barrie pisses on the citizens.

Anonymous said...

That would be Quencie Mae she's a 5 year old lab mix and goes with me on most afterhours service calls.sometimes she drives.She never pee's on city hydrants.

Anonymous said...

All the more reason to vote for Quencie Mae.