Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, December 03, 2007

SBYNEWS.COM Joins Christmas Parade




Although my original intent was to bring the 40' Gulfstream Motor Coach into the Parade, too many people were riding me about it not being environmentally friendly, so I had to bag the BIG surprise. Being that it has a generator on it, I would have light that puppy up like there's no tomorrow and had a little more fun but I couldn't disagree with the end result and impression so I brought the Hemi and had a BLAST!

One of the other surprises was the FACT that SBYNEWS.COM was the very first spot after the dignitaries, so you truly couldn't get a better position. The Jaycees did a fantastic job once again this year with the exception of one mistake that will be featured in an upcoming Post. Sit tight this morning Ladies & Gentlemen because there's a Post coming that will blow you away!

As I pulled up to Mt. Hermon Road, I wondered just what kind of reception I was going to get in this Parade. The Anti Albero Blogs, (so I'm told) are doing everything they can to rag on me about being in the Parade. The funny part is, the reception was overwhelming! People standing and cheering, thanking me for all that I do, it was just unbelievable. Even one of the people working at the Zoo was cheering me on, honestly. The funny part about that was, she didn't read the signs on the truck and she was waving and yelling Merry Christmas and then all of a sudden she saw the signs and her jaw dropped to the ground, UH OH! Nice to see you again Mary! ROTFLMAO!

Thanks for all the support Ladies & Gentlemen! Hey Barrie, ENJOY THE PHOTOS!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had a look at few of the Anti-Joe sites this morning and have to say how pathetic , devoting so much time and energy into bashing you. If they only knew how infantile and petty they look. Really quite sad to think that some of them hold taxpayer funded jobs and are using time us taxpayers are paying them for, either directly or indirectly through handouts from Barrie. Low-interest or no-interest loans to the likes of Dougie for example. can't you just picture what unpopular losers they were in school?

Anonymous said...

THE PARADE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT ADVERTISING! You again have proven yourself to be a fool. Nice cigar by the way. It was offensive and wrong to smoke during the parade. You are not the only one I had issues with as far as lack of CHRISTMAS stuff. I hope that nextyear the Jaycees say everyone must have a minumum of 50 % of the vehicle decorated. Your "FLOAT" was a joke. As the parade in general was too!

jennifer henry said...

you should see the sbynews.com as bumper stickers, id put one on my car.. love the site,, i get info here faster than any other site.

Tim Chaney said...

Good job Joe. Not only did you promote your blog, you also contributed to the parade's future, Thanks. Great Job Jaycee's!

WatchfulEye said...

Hey, Anon 5:12, I bet two things; one that you are jealous because Joe's Hemi is bigger than your little Nissan Pickup, and two, I bet you have a set of those fake balls hanging from the hitch in the back to make up for the ones you don't have elsewhere. What color are they, BTW (the balls on your truck)?

WatchfulEye said...

Hey, Joe, almost forgot--where can I get a Sbynews.com bumper sticker? I would love to have it on my car just to piss people off.

Tim Chaney said...

Add me to that list of bumper stickers!