Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

SBYNEWS.COM & The SPD


For years now, the Chief of the Salisbury Police Department has been claiming he has been sending The Daily Times Press Releases but they refuse to produce them. In fact, the Chief seemed quite upset that there has constantly been uplifting news about Mike Lewis and the Wicomico County Sheriff's Department, yet the SPD was ignored.

Ladies & Gentlemen, even I had been asked to see what I could do to boost morale within the SPD and slow things down a bit with the WCSO and I did in fact find a way to do so. Quite frankly, it's worked too. I cannot get the SPD Main Office to e-mail me any of these reports/releases but if I look in the right places I can access what I need and the information is produced.

That being said, check out today's Daily Times! I don't care what anyone says, SBYNEWS.COM has more influince than most want to believe. The Daily Times hasn't produced Press Releases from the SPD in years! Now they are! So you see, we are making a difference and people are becoming better informed of what's going on in their community. Let's just hope they don't become selective and only let you know what they want you to know. If that happens, just know you can still come here to get the rest and always know you can come here to get it first. LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WONDER IF HE WAS ON THE PLAZA GIVING OUT PARKING TICKETS?

Anonymous said...

I think an outside agency should be doing the investigations, not Salisbury, Md. It is probably more than we are hearing about. Who was suppose to be watching them. A lot is answers needs to be answered. I thought a few years back they were trying to have a panel looking over the police force and the court systems. I hope they get to the bottom.