Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, December 21, 2007

Holiday Scam ****PLEASE BEWARE****

Please be careful when you are Christmas shopping. I have to inform
you of what happened to me at Target in Salisbury. I fell victim to a
scam while shopping there. Simply going out Christmas shopping turned
out quite traumatic. Please don't be naive enough to think it
couldn't happen to you.

Here's how the scam worked...

Two REALLY good looking college women came over to my car while I was
loading packages. They both started cleaning my windshield and
mirrors, etc. with Windex and towels and they were dressed very
risqué, to say the least. It was damn near impossible to keep my eyes
off them. When they were finished and I try to pay them in some way
(being in the "holiday" spirit and all) for their effort, they said
"no sir, all we really need is a ride to the mall".

I (of course) agreed and they got in the back seat. On the way over
there they started to undress. The one climbed over the front seat
and started to crawl all over me, while the other one stole my wallet,
watch, and cash.

I had my wallet stolen December 10th, 11th, 13th, twice on the 15th
and also 6 times so far this week. They have not caught these crooks
YET!

So be very careful & tell your buddies to be careful as well.

10 comments:

joe albero said...

ROTFLMAO!

Anonymous said...

is anonymous 9:16 serious? If so, I'd like to say on behalf of everyone else who got the joke, "duh."

Final Frontier

Tim Chaney said...

I think it's a joke there 9:16

Tim Chaney said...

LoL You've been Blogged~!!

Anonymous said...

9:16AM

Edith Bunker lives.

bob p

WatchfulEye said...

Joe, you are a riot! I didn't realize it was a joke until the last sentence. That is great.

ROTFLMAO!

Anonymous said...

i have the picture that correlates to this scam on my phone, but not appropriate enough to post on this blog...but hey, we've all seen the girls gone wild commercials.

WatchfulEye said...

To Anon 916, I will take the liberty of giving you the Dee Deee Deeeee award of the day

Tim Chaney said...

In the spirit of Chrismas, I'll give benefit of doubt, maybe anonymous 9:16 hadn't had his/her coffee yet. Happy Holidays 9:16!

Anonymous said...

I've been sitting at Target.... where are these ladies??? :) :) :) :)