Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, December 21, 2007

Hungry For Business


It's one thing to sit idle and make excuses as to why you can't bring in the doe this time of year. However, this Gentleman is an independent contractor who is reaching out for help. Times are tough and this young man would like to work for you. If you had anything you wanted done that fits the needs of his services, give him a call and let him give you a fair proposal. I know for a fact I have several of my friends that visit this Site each and every day that could use his services. I just don't know if the timing is right? He's hungry and all I ask that you give him a call.

Services Include:
Yard Grading & Seeding-Sod
Lot Clearing-Backhoe Work
Driveway-Stone-Hauling-Septic
Landscape Design & Install-Brick Pavers
Shore Line Protection
443-235-4637 or 410-873-2347

6 comments:

WatchfulEye said...

Hey, Joe, can you edit the post to reflect the phone numbers? the print is small and blurry. I want to make sure I have the numbers right.

WatchfulEye said...

Thanks. You are a doll.

Anonymous said...

watchfuleye,
Do you know the definition of a doll? An empty headed plaything.
jph

WatchfulEye said...

JPH, You're an ASSHOLE! Dolls are also sweet and nice, but I guess you wouldn't know anything about that.

You Jackass!

Anonymous said...

Timing is a little off, but it never hurts to ask. Just looking for some advertisement to maybe help pay some bills :) I owe you one Joe, if this goes well!
Ed

Anonymous said...

Ed has always helped me out in the past with a number of things. this guy truely knows what it is doing and does it at a fair price.