Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, December 07, 2007

Another Dissatisfied Customer

"ok now you have crossed the fucking line Joe. You sorry ass son of a bitch. You really need to watch what the fuck you say out of your fucking mouth. You think you are hot shit because you got a little bit of money to sue someone. Bitch you aint shit. I am willing to bet you are a cop calling little bitch. You want to hide on the computer call people niggers. Do you know what a nigger is? It is an ignorant person. And Joe I am more than willing to be that nigger and beat your ass. Got problem come and find me. You sorry bastard. Call me a nigger and I will make sure that it will be the last time you call someone a nigger. I bet the NAACP will love this blog and My friend you better step lightly I am not afraid to come out from behind my screen name and damn sure not afraid to meet you in person"

Now do ANY of YOU find it interesting that out of nowhere I put up a Post about a local Fire Fighter getting arrested, the same guy that says the "N" Word is an ignorant person and now all of a sudden I get this message? I'll give ALL of you one guess who this person is?

I think I'll put out my Mike Lewis, (Batman) Spot Light cause there's some trouble brewing in Gotham City!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DUDE<
Are you trying to get someone to beast you or shoot you? Your actions would make me think so.
I think your a coward. And whenever anyone stands up to you - You run. That is a classic coward. You will go to someone house and take pictures of it and them but GOD forbid they do the same to you and you totally freak out. God help you the next time I see you. I will tell you how I feel. I won't harm you physically but I promise you will again run!
I wont take your BS anymore!

joe albero said...

I smell Robinson.