Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Who's Writing Who's Articles?

Maryland Politics

Ten questions everyone should ask their Congressional candidates
A little over two months ago, I sent the following list of questions to many of those who seek the Congressional seat here in the First Congressional District. The others should have received a copy in their e-mail a month or so ago. But even after I called them [...]


Share | Rate | Permalink

Posted: November 13, 2007, 8:32pm Eastern Standard Time

monoblogue
Ten questions everyone should ask their Congressional candidates
A little over two months ago, I sent the following list of questions to many of those who seek the Congressional seat here in the First Congressional District. The others should have received a copy in their e-mail a month or so ago. But even after I called them [...]

Share | Rate | Permalink

Posted: November 13, 2007, 8:30pm Eastern Standard Time by Michael

I went onto Blognetnews tonight and found the exact same article on two different Blogs?????? Are we now in the sharing business? Oh well, to each his own.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe Biden got in hot water for doing this very thing a few years back as I recall.

Michael Swartz said...

It's called crossposting and I do it all the time. If you go to Red Maryland and look on the right-hand column, it has the contributors. I'm one as is G.A. Harrison.

If you read to the bottom of the post on RM I'll always place "crossposted on monoblogue" and vice versa on my site.

honestaby said...

I think it's a great way to reach a bigger audience.

Anonymous said...

Michael:

So is that what G. A. Harrison is doing these days -- not much on his "Delmarva Dealings" blog for many weeks now.

BTW, when Joe Biden did that they called it "plagiarism" not "crossposting".

Anonymous said...

Plagerism is when you steal someone else's work. The piece was written by Michael Swartz and posted in two places.