Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Delmarva Dealings


As many of you know, Delmarva Dealings has been unpredictable in the past 2 months. Are they coming back? Will they put up a Post today? Is GA OK? There are many questions and similar to the last time this happened, he just sort of disappeared and I wasn't too pleased about it then and I'm not too pleased about it now.

I personally feel he should let everyone know what's going on and or his future intentions. To leave his Blog up and have no explanation IMO is just wrong. GA has respectfully delivered some of the finest news and information/opinion anyone else has ever done here on the Shore and it's pretty obvious, I miss his work.

I have called GA numerous times in the past two weeks and he has yet to return my call. I have spoken to several friends about him and they too can't get through to him. It's very similar to Kenny Burns from Maryland Politics Today. Every number I have for him doesn't work all of a sudden. So if you're reading this Kenny, drop me a line. Just in case your phone broke, 410-430-5349.

Not every day can be filled with breaking news but having a few additional quality Blogs around really helped locally. Perhaps some new ones will break out? God Help Us, NOT John Robinson though, PLEASE?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

GA's gone away (from his blogging)...sad, but true.

Chimera said...

I would LOVE to publish a blog-but I simply dont have the connections or contacts to do a news blogs and there are already too many personal-type blogs on the net.A blog that would attract advertisers would be a perfect wrokfrom home job for me,but I dont see it happening on dialup

joe albero said...

Why not? I'm on Dial Up, believe it or not?

Chimera said...

How fast is your dialup speed?I am 8 miles away from my exchange central office,so I lose alot of speed due to distance and if I can get 31 kbps its a great day.If you arent that far out you can get the full 56kbps over the phone lines.
And while I could probably pull together a decent blog,I really dont want to open myself up to all the drama and complications I have seen being thrown at you and other bloggers.Still,it IS something I might consider in the future when my daughter is in school and I have more time and mobility.

joe albero said...

I do have pretty fast Dial Up. However, stay away from the pictures and you'll do just fine.

Anonymous said...

We miss G.A., our Truth Detector; please come back!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, this guy did great stuff. I hope he'll be back. Maybe he's just got other work or family things taking up his time.

Hope so.