Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Sbynews Visitors Are Mainly From Salisbury



I have been asked many times in the past where I get most of my hits from. I've always replied that the majority of my hits are local but not everyone wanted to believe it. I decided the other day at random to take a couple of shots of my screen showing just where our hits are coming from and that's what you're seeing above. Yes Barrie Tilghman, sbynews is being visited by the taxpayers of Salisbury. Thanks for bringing all of them to my Site. You're the best!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how about a picture of your hit counter and daily totals.

joe albero said...

The Anti Albero Bloggers just can't handle not knowing the amount of hits I get each day. Nope, not giving it to you. My close friends know though.