Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, October 22, 2007

Delmarva Dealings Continues To Disappoint

I have been trying to stand by and support Delmarva Dealings recently as best as I can but with a ton of e-mail messages and quite a few phone calls, look, I just don't know what to tell you any more Folks.

I have called GA and he assures me he's going to be posting and after a week I see one post. We all saw a year or so ago when he just dropped off the face of the blogosphere and it would appear he's back to his same old pattern where as he's going to give up the ghost once again.

I can't say as I blame him because a Blog is a very difficult thing to do and many of you don't realize that. There's now the threats of lawsuits out there as well, (not that I care about that) but to many it's something they simply cannot afford.

All that being said, even I have to admit I'm tired of clicking on his Blog and seeing the same Post from days ago. GA, get on the ball or simply give it up. You're dragging people along and quite frankly it's just not fair.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but I'll be patient. The dude's thoughts are worth waiting for. I don't agree with him on a lot of national stuff, but hey, I find it much easier to understand the other side's point of view because of him. Too bad they aren't as logical as he is. His local stuff is awesome.

Fact is, it's hard to do as much on a blog as you, Joe, do because most folks work, have kids, etc. --without your resources.

Kudos to you on your output, but reality is, it's hard for most people to keep a blog up day after day with the responsibilities of regular life.

Encourage the guy, don't tell him to give it up. We need more people hanging in there, not fewer.

joe albero said...

Let's get something perfectly clear. I am sharing what many people have said in e-mail messages and over the phone. GA is a very good friend of mine and I whole heartedly agree with you, his posts are unbelievable. Perhaps that's why people miss him so much.

However, it is frustrating to go there day after day and the same old post is still up. You don't have to tell me how hard it is to keep up a Blog. However, making a slight effort would be better than nothing at all. Or at least explain you'll only be posting once a week or so.

GA owes that to the people who loyally come to his site on a regular basis.

Anonymous said...

I think you said it yourself joe....
If you dont like what you see then dont go back.

Tim Chaney said...

Everyone needs a break. There are a gazillion blogs and websites to keep me occupied until GA writes his next post.

Good things come to those who wait.