Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Big Raid In Ocean City

The DEA, I.C.E., and the INS are currently at the Japanese All You Can Eat Sushi Bar Restaurant in West Ocean City. Since I'm not loaded with Employees and don't have instant access to Ocean City, I'll just have to wait for more information.

More to come......

UPDATE: They took 5 people away in hand cuffs, and have 13 more warrants. That's what I've heard so far.

UPDATE #2: They have arrested 4 Hispanic People and 1 Asian Person. It's my understanding they built illegal housing underneath the Restaurant for illegals to live. The people arrested allegedly were in the US illegally.

4 comments:

Fnl Frontier said...

Bummer. I love sushi.

ocfan said...

I just came by there on my way home - the door and several windows are boarded up with plywood

Unknown said...

according to my inlaws... the sushi place around 28th st is great.

Smokey said...

Just a drop in the bucket...I think we need a nationwide sweep and chunk em all and close the borders and make these people become citizens the legal way! I get soooo pissed when I see signs posted in anything other than English.