Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Are You Ready To Adopt An Adorable Puppy?



A message from a friend.

This little sweet heart was dropped off at my house on Wednesday night, found under a visiting friends jeep 6 Am on Thursday. He was in terrible condition, and I immediately took him to the vets. He is doing great, and is training potty very well, and has a schedule of eat and sleep and poop and play. He had antibiotics and worm medicine, talk about disgusting about a cup full of parasites. He had many bite marks (puncture wounds) around his neck and on his back.The vet said to wait for his shots, which I will do next week.

I cannot keep him and it breaks my heart, he is wonderful. He has blue eyes, and I am a total sucker for blue eyes. Vet said he is just 6 weeks, and needs a mother. So, I have been holding him, and sometimes napping with him, he is doing great. I love him very much, just have circumstances that break my heart, but, hopefully someone who really loves dogs anyway, if you have a way to contact some folks about "Charlie Brown" please let me know. Thanks I know you are the right person to contact.and you can lead me in the right direction.

410-334-2344

6 comments:

Tim Chaney said...

Wow breaks my heart. If I didn't have 2 giant dogs (rescues) living in the house with me now I would surely take him. I wouldn't have a dog if it had to stay outside.

I just don't know how people that do things like that (dropping off animals) can sleep at night.

Unknown said...

just don't know how people that do things like that (dropping off animals) can sleep at night.


Guess these people dont watch Price Is Right and listen to Bob Barker. HAVE YOUR PETS SPAYED OR NUETERD!!

coaster said...

joe can you please email me. I believe you can get it from my account info if not let me know thanks

joe albero said...

Your e-mail is not on your profile. Mine is, alberobutzo@wmconnect.com

Nicole said...

I will take him :) i have a 2 year old female lab and she is in need of a friend. Please let me know. Thanks, Nicole

Tim Chaney said...

Oh KooL.....I love happy endings : ) Kudos Nicole!