Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Dirty Old Man (LOL)


When you get to be Bill Duvall's age, seeing a photo of a naked young lady is the thrill of a lifetime! This is what Bill Duvall is asking me to personally produce. Yet, (like a typical lawyer) he doesn't do so directly. He suggests people go over to Gunpowder's site and review an article in which Bill Duvall simple says, "I AGREE."

Well Bill, rather than exposing Mike Dunn's Wife all over the Internet, how about I just send you the picture for your personal pleasure with the understanding and agreement that you will not post it and or give it out to others to use?

This way you'll get the goods and do with it what you'd like, other than exposing this woman in bad taste. She's done nothing to you and she's done nothing to me. As much as I can't stand Mike Dunn, this would be over the top, unless he asks for it like lying to the Press that it does NOT exist.

Therefore, I strongly suggest to the Press that they go ahead and ask Mike Dunn if such a photo exists and IF Mike Dunn lies, I'll produce the photo on my Blog. Other than that, I'm NOT producing it, period. Get over it Dirty Old Men because it's not going to happen. Let me know if you'd like to see it Bill?

No comments: