Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Power Of The Blogs!


Last night as I was making my multiple tours around the Downtown area I came to realize that Flavors of Italy and Jimmy's Grill got the hint and cleaned up all of their trash!

Now that doesn't mean I'm not ticked at all that grease on the ground and obviously run into the City's sewer system, because I am! My hope is that the City AND the Health Department look into that matter right away.

Nevertheless, I'd like to thank the owners of these businesses for cleaning everything up and making it less available for rats to fine dine.

1 comment:

joe albero said...

A full dumpster could also mean the people eating there didn't like what they ate and wouldn't even bring it home to their dogs, so they threw it all out instead.

LMAO! Lucky Rats, I don't think they care much.