Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

More Graffiti Around Town








Like I said earlier, the major big stuff has stopped but the small tagger wanna be's are out there with markers and itty bitty baby sized stickers by No Division.

So everyone knows, No Division was caught many, many months ago and was forced to remove "all" of his stickers. Now all of a sudden out of nowhere these cheap stickers that fall apart in a very short period of time have started popping up everywhere.

On another post not long ago the supposed "No Division" came on here and stated it wasn't him. First of all, the name he used wasn't the real "No Division." Secondly, these stickers are so fresh, I know they have been placed up in recent days.

Nevertheless, No Division and his friends are just some college kids trying to make a statement and that's cool. Just do it where it's legal.

8 comments:

Ray said...

Kids will be kids I suppose. But then there are kids and there are kids. But I agree, art should be done in the right place not on dark streets where no art lover can enjoy. Display your art at the library where it could be appreciated.

artgoetz said...

This graffitie stuff wouldn't have flown when I was in the marines. We wold have given these youngsters sharp new haircuts, and put them to work filing or something of the soort.

G®@pHiX said...

If you would be kind enough to include the address of this here vandalism I would be all to glad to remove it.

joe albero said...

Graphix,

Contact me at alberobutzo@wmconnect and I will be happy to meet up with you with all these locations as well as personally helping you to remove them.

I am about to post "several" new posts that will certainly BLOW YOUR MIND" with NEW graffiti.

By the way, I want to personally thank you for ALL the help you have already provided. I will add that I am personally VERY disappointed with the superiors I forwarded your information in which I have yet to receive "any" response from.

So let's get out there and do it as a team and to hell with all these other people.

E-mail me and we'll go from there. Thanks, Joe

joe albero said...

alberobutzo@wmconnect.com

joe albero said...

nosweat,

As will they one day, see the light. Hopefully we can persuade them to use their talent for better graphic use one day?

G®@pHiX said...

If the sticker 3rd from the bottom is from a black pole in front of WMDT, it has already been removed.

It's not all "simple" googling young drummer boy. Although I had only learned of pasting in the past two years from watching the likes of "Killer Gerbil". I've monitored graffiti activity longer than you've been able put your index on a fat cap.

And fer god sakes jpf, spell meh name right - JK

joe albero said...

As Graphix can tell you ND, most of these stickers aren't that old at all. Granted, some were but I'm only talking about less than a hand full in the entire City.

There's no coating on the paper so any humidity tears them apart and makes them look old really fast, so screw off ND, you're full of crap.

Besides, once again, that's NOT how you normally spelled your name when you posted on the Blogs before, so I'll assume you're a wanna be as well.