Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, January 15, 2007

Salisbury News Photos Shared And Used By Another Major Political Blog Site

The Maryland Politics Today Blog Site asked some time ago if they could use some of my photos to promote local politics on the Eastern Shore and I happily agreed. However, I did ask that they show where they came from and he has been a perfect gentleman in doing so.

It now makes me wonder if this is one of the reasons why we're reaching the over 5,000 reader mark per day on my Blog? It's all good to me though. The more, the merrier! I hope this link helps your numbers as well Ken.

2 comments:

joe albero said...

LMAO!

If "I" wanted money all I'd do is open a Newspaper and compete with The Daily Times.

However, that's too easy. I'd rather have the FUN I'm having now exposing the Mayor and her "Dirty Dozen" who are already in office and or on boards and councils.

One day I may get serious but for now, I'm just having fun. Imagine how much money could have been donated to the Zoo if they weren't such a$$holes!

Unknown said...

Joe, Take the money the site generates via Google- Adsense and donate it to something worthy. This would be good stewardship of the money as little as it may be. Oh I'll be back at it next week posting daily. Had some health issues that took priority for a month.