Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

More Graffiti In Salisbury






Keep in mind Folks, it USED to be a business owner had 30 Days to remove any Graffiti. The Mayor has now DEMANDED ALL Graffiti be removed in 14 days! Yet the City doesn't do Jack about cleaning up their own mess. So for those of you who criticized me for stating I wasn't going to remove my Graffiti off my building, you need to bitch at the Mayor first before you go criticizing me. In detail, YOU have had YOUR Graffiti up far longer than mine. I say YOU because each one of YOU own the City of Salisbury, (so to speak) and YOU'RE responsible to remove YOURS in 30 Days and YOU haven't done so either. So YOU know, mine is being removed as we speak.

No comments: