Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The Dirty Dozen Story You Never Got To See In The Daily Times


Almost 4 weeks ago I received a call from a reporter with The Daily Times wanting to interview me about how I felt being one of "The Dirty Dozen?"

The questions quickly turned towards the Blogs and the fact that the Times wanted to know if Debbie Campbell was in fact writing for me and participating with information about the City.

I could quickly see that the Mayor had once again instructed The Daily Times to go after these bad people and shut them down.

Well Barrie, the article never made the newspaper because The Daily Times interviewed just about everyone I know and the truth was told by all and the Times figured out very quickly that it was YOU that is the problem.

Between the Mayor, Dunn, Comegys and Cathcart, they were the problem and so everyone knows, Debbie Campbell absolutely 100 % does not participate with my Blog and or write for my Blog!

I stated to the Daily Times Reporter, I WISH! I'd pay Debbie $50,000.00 a year to write for my Blog full time! Now that's an interesting thought Debbie. Perhaps you could run for Mayor and write for my Blog at the same time???????

Now there's a story for you Daily Times!

2 comments:

SicknTired said...

Carmean is the clown that stomped around during the County Council meeting shaking hands (in front of people)with the developers, realtors and the rest of that bunch. What an ignorant slob!!

Art Goetz said...

Too bad your suggestion just won't come about. Debbie is a fine lady and is the only one with much brain power on the council. And as for the Disgrace, forget those bums, they don't try to do any real reporting, only what the mayor allows them to report. What a Disgraceful bunch on Carroll Street, hence the name Duvafiles gave the paper, The Disgrace!