Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The PACE Debate Turn Out Was A Joke


For all the hoopla the PACE organization received, the turn out was only 50% of the entire room. Now if you do like I do whenever I go to these events and you remove friends and family as well as the candidates, there's probably a 10% turn out of concerned citizens and last night was no different. Heck, even Pollitt walked in with his entire family taking up some 5 or 6 seats, (wife not in photo above).

There were a ton of Alessi/Chamber people all over the place like secret service agents, LOL. Other than that though, the Press coverage was healthy and no matter what anyone says, Alessi took the silver bullet last night by attacking the Hispanic population and he's now out of the race, pardon the pun.

Now it will be up to Charles Jannace and Rick Pollitt to fight it out and like we've said in the past to Ron Alessi, "Say Goodnight Gracie." Didn't this man write a Letter to the Editor telling everyone what kind of gentleman he is. He likes to resolve issues like a gentleman and not go on the attack. Well Ron, you may not speak very good Spanish but I can assure you each and every one of them are giving you the you're number one sign as this is a neutral sign of understanding in all Countries. I told you this guy was a control freak! Wait till ALL of you see the tape and just how pissed off this guy gets when he speaks about the minorities!!!!!!!! He starts slamming his hands on the table, yo see, you didn't want to listen to me and now you have to face who this guy really is. I've watched this control freak for years go off whenever the baby didn't get his way. Last night was perfect Ronald, thank you VERY much!

Will PAC 14 now have technical difficulties once again?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL
settle down, one of these days Erlich will stop suddenly and they won't be able to get Elmore's head out of Bob's butt before he sufficates.
If you drive down 413 going into Crisfield you will notice that behind every Steele and Erlich poster there is an Elmore Poster....Emphasize BEHIND
I'll vote for no one before I'd ever vote for Elmore again. He's managed to bed down with the status Quo in Annapolis like a tick in deep fur.

joe albero said...

There was another woman with them, so you could be right? She just wasn't in the picture.

Michael Swartz said...

Yes I did, and for a guy who has a minor in communications he sure doesn't communicate too well, you know.

And I wish I'd taped the interview because I bet he said that 100 times.

At least he writes halfway well since he did answer my Ten Questions.

Michael Swartz said...

Sorry, I was referring to "whyloserswhine" above.