Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, June 07, 2020

UPDATE: Wicomico County Salisbury To Shut Down Government At 4:30 Today

UPDATE: The county has changed their closing time to 4:00 instead.

That's right, the GOB will close their doors at 4:30 today because of a large BLM protest at 5 PM. 

Lock your doors folks, this could get interesting. Will Chief Barbara Duncan be on her knees? We all know Jake Day will be on his knees because, well, that's what he's good at. 

I have my popcorn and drink all set to go just waiting for all the calls and pictures to come in. 

UPDATE: I have to admit, comments are simply out of control on this post. While YOU and I have "Freedom of Speech" I have been rejecting hundreds of horrible comments and enough is enough. Comments are now turned off.